The exterior of your home is the first thing that your friends and neighbors see when they visit or drive by your home. Although many people spend a great deal of time and money on interior pieces that make the spaces inside a home but functional and beautiful, it is also important to remember the exterior features as well. From the spending time determining the best window companies in Chicago to making sure that you are working with the best siding contractors in the Portland, there are many times when it is very important to spend as much time, energy, and funds on how the outside of your home looks.
The added benefit to making sure that you have invested with the best window companies in Chicago is that you can also create a home that is more energy efficient.
Vinyl Replacement Windows Provide Serve a Good Purpose in Many Parts of the Country
In many climates throughout America high heat and humidity, as well as freezing temperatures and dry air, can cause significant damage to older wooden windows. For this reason, here are many contractors and builders who recommend that their clients invest in energy efficient vinyl windows. Easy to clean on the inside and low maintenance on the outside, this high quality residential window installation helps you make sure that you have invested in a product that brings with in a significant return on investment (ROI).
Consider some of these other facts and figures about the residential and commercial window industries and the impact that they have on the energy efficiency of a home and the economy of the nation:
- Costing about 11% less than cedar siding and 26% less than aluminum siding, vinyl siding is an affordable choice for most homes.
- Homeowners who replace their windows can get back 80% of their investment, according to the National Association of Realtors.
- Nearly 66% of home owners are planning on renovating, according to a recent survey.
- 44% of renovation jobs from 2012 were for window or door replacement, according to the National Association of Home Builders Remodeling Market Index that year.
- 45% of the average energy bill goes toward heating, according to the Department of Energy.
- Dual-paned windows are nearly 66% more effective at retaining heat and air conditioning compared to single-paned models.
The outside of your home sends a strong message about the value of your property. When you invest with the best window companies in Chicago both your neighbors and your energy company will notice.